Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Seattle Asian Art Museum

We had a fabulous trip to the SAAM this week. 









The Asian art was beautiful and the students had a great time finding all of the things on their art scavengar hunt. 





 


7 comments:

  1. It was cool, but their was not much Korean things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the half circle of zodiacs

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJC student of seabaryJanuary 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    I really liked it. my favorite the where the dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite artifact at SAAM was it's oldest.
    A bowl 3000 B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SYJB SEABURY STUDENTJanuary 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    The museum was so fun and I love the budda room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats the coolest feild trip ever!
    those zodiac statues are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the old guy made of jade because he has a beard.

    ReplyDelete